Built-in wall hybrid TPT
The comfort solution for the minimalistic architecture, which can also cool now.
- efficient and effortless heating with the lowest water temperature
- energy-efficient non-condensing cooling in combination with any heat pump that can supply cooling water
- improves the seasonal efficiency of each heat pump
- Makes sure that the condensing boilers are operating at their lowest temperature and as efficiently as possible.
- From the designers of the first low temperature heater
control - Temperature mode - TPT
- The room temperature is set on the control panel.
- Heating from 16 to 26°C
- Cooling from 31 to 21°C
- The thermoelectric motor can be fitted completely invisibly within the heating unit (option).
- Control of the boosters and the thermoelectric motor.
- Modulating effect as a function of the difference between room and water temperature
- Manual boost possible
- Extremely sleek design without thermostat head or visible connections.
- Window contact connection possible.
|Height[cm]||Length[cm]||Type||Position||75/65/20 [Watts]||55/45/20 [Watts]||45/35/20 [Watts]||35/30/20 [Watts]||16/18/2750% R.V.[Watts]||SoundpressuredB(A)||Electricpower consumption [Watts]||Ordering code|
|Loading data from server ...|