Built-in wall hybrid ACO
The comfort solution for the minimalistic architecture, which can also cool now.
- efficient and effortless heating with the lowest water temperature
- energy-efficient non-condensing cooling in combination with any heat pump that can supply cooling water
- improves the seasonal efficiency of each heat pump
- makes sure that the condensing boilers are operating at their lowest temperature and as efficiently as possible.
- From the designers of the first low temperature heater
The wall-recessed Hybrid automatically switches between heating and light cooling.
- The default auto-change-over ACO mode with 3 operating positions.
- bedroom mode max. 26 dB(A)
- comfort position max. 30 dB(A)
- Maximum position for rapid heating or cooling
You don’t have to do anything at all to switch between heating and cooling. Thanks to its accurate room and water temperature sensors the Hybrid heater does this automatically.
Breeze function: fan activated airflow that doesn’t require any cool water.
Heating, Cooling, Breeze
|Height[cm]||Length[cm]||Type||Position||75/65/20 [Watts]||55/45/20 [Watts]||45/35/20 [Watts]||35/30/20 [Watts]||16/18/2750% R.V.[Watts]||SoundpressuredB(A)||Electricpower consumption [Watts]||Air flow [m3/h]||Ordering code|
|Loading data from server ...|
- Installation in a wall recess Hybrid technical information